Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Refreshe

So I see my girlfriend updated you guys bout me.. *smiles*
Wish she could school with me BOO!!

I started a refresher course in Bartending this week.
I've bartended before at the airport, but took a pregnancy leave and never went back.So after being a Stay-At-Home Mother for more than a year and a half, and out of work for the last 6months of pregnancy, I finally wanna get back in the work field. And what better way to do it then to make fast easy cash
PROFESSIONALLY BARTENDING!
Yes, i said it.
PROFESSIONAL!
None of that trashy lingerie, bra showing-titty popping,
ass showing, prostitute looking shit.

I'm on my third day of class, and so overwhelmed with all the material. I literally secluded myself from everything because I don't wanna deal with no bull-shit drama or people for the next two weeks and after til I get done my tests. Cause if I get distracted, and fail.. I'm going to stab someone in the eye with a pen!!!!!

So I was studying and ran out of my colored index cards that I use to group/categorize my material I need to study, and no store is open within walking distance. Now study is gonna be put on hold til tomorrow when I get more >=|

I recommend for anyone who is going for bartending to study STUDY STUDYY and review everything you learned that day, later at night. Don't cram everything last minute before your tests! There is A LOT of MATERIAL that NEEDS to be COVERED!

On another note; I've been letting a lot of people slide with a lot of shit lately cause I'm too busy with school to be cursing mother fuckers out. Wait two weeks, you M' eFFERS are gonna hear an earful!

I seriously need a new camera like now! I MISS TAKING PICTURES!!!! GRRRR

0 comments: