Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LOVE MY LIPSTICK!!

Catch Up - School is great, kind of frustrated with all these drinks but I'm good with them.
Also, I've never told yous on here what I've done with my hair! Its been almost a month now that I've added blonde highlights to my hair. Its kind of dark blonde; I should've went lighter. So yeahs, thats all thats new. All I do is study study study. NO LIFE! Lol.


Getting to my main topic . . .
OMFG I LOVE MY MAC VIVA GLAMS LIPSTICKS!
There's two different viva glam ones I got.


One : LADY GAGA VIVA GLAM

It's a blue-pink lustre kind. That's the only shade, anyways.


Two: VIVA GLAM II - SATIN

IT'S NOT THIS SHADE IN THIS PICTURE!!
It's a pink- beige color in satin.


With these two ones, I just add a clear lipgloss on top of it then I'm good to go. I need to buy more. Most of my money has gone to make-up but IDGAF lol. A Girl Can Never Have Enough Make-Up!


love jayy

1 comments:

JAY said...

Amen! Those colors look awesome but too bad I rarely wear lipstick. -.-'